We have a number of very experienced UK Visa experts who are dedicated to assisting and representing you in all aspects of UK immigration applications, settling in the UK and seeking asylum in the UK. Optimus Law will assist you with applying for a UK Visa whether you are applying to stay in the UK as a spouse or partner, to work or as a student or as a visitor. We have extensive knowledge to help you with applications under the five tier points-based system (Tier 1 visas to Tier 5).


Do You Need a UK Visas Specialist?

Applying for a UK visa can be a very complex, time consuming and stressful process and it is highly recommended that you seek the assistance and advice of a UK immigration specialists. At Optimus Law, we will assist you through the entire process of applying for a UK visa

Our UK Visa Services

What our client says

“Quality service, excellent understanding of my personal case. A real personal investment from the team.
Rubina Shah previously of IAS has ALL the answers at most times of the day and night. Above expectations”

Robina Shah

Frequently Asked Question

What type of UK Visa do I need?

It largely depends on your situation and contributing factors as to which UK visa you will need to apply for. This includes your country of origin and your reason for coming to the UK. If you are unsure which visa you will need to apply for, you can contact us with our quick and easy form or call us on 0121 516 0288.

Can I join someone I am in a relationship with who lives in the UK?

There are visas available for joining a partner settled in the UK, however it depends on your personal circumstances and many surrounding factors as to whether you are eligible or not. This includes relationship status, your partner’s settlement status within the UK (are they a UK Citizen, EU National or on a UK visa themselves?). We highly suggest you talk to an immigration specialist first, who can assess your circumstances and advise the best possible option for you.

Can I apply to stay in the UK to work?

Whether you are an EU national or from outside the EU, most people can apply to come to the UK to work, although it does depend on your particular circumstances as to which category of UK visa you will have to apply for – for example Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 5 Visa. You can contact one of our UK Visa specialists to discuss and determine which category is most suitable to your individual circumstances.

If I have previously overstayed in the UK, is my application going to be affected?

If you have overstayed a UK visa in the past, your new application will be affected. The particular extend of this effect depends on the circumstances surrounding your overstay. It is extremely unadvised to withhold the truth in your application, and it is becoming increasingly easier for the authorities to detect if you have lied on your application using a variety of methods including checking passport information from your previous entry to the country. If you are concerned that you have overstayed a visa in the past, we strongly advise you contact one of our experienced specialists for further information and guidance.